Friday, August 5, 2011

New Action and Shadow Styles from Crossbone Cuts

This week Crossbone Cuts released two new helpful scrapbooking tools, Shadow Like Tanya and Tanya's Save for Web Actions.  The shadows go both up and down and are much bolder than the ones I normally use, but I really like the effect.  The save for web action is pretty sweet, too. I'd never run an action before, but it was a breeze to use. It stops after the boost and sharpen but before resizing, in case you want to stop and save for printing. If not, then it zooms straight into resizing. I had no idea actions were that fun to watch :)
 


Here's a page I made using both the styles and the action:

Crossbone Cuts - Shadow Like TanyaMy Kind of ChristmasMy Kind of Christmas Add OnTanya's Save for Web Action; GG Digital Designs - Berry Merry

No comments:

Post a Comment