Monday, August 1, 2011

August Mix-a-Kit

With August comes another set of the ScrapMatters Mix-a-Kit, and Tanya has a new collection with four new pieces to go with this month's color scheme.  I really liked the soft colors in here - they were so easy to play around with and are so perfect for a school layout.

Here's a page I made using all four pieces. I really loved the blue papers and elements. The picture is from when we still lived in Florida. During my senior year of high school, my sister and I scanned in a ton of our favorite pictures of ourselves spanning from birth to present day for a school project, so I have all these old photos on my hard drive. They've been super useful when I don't feel like scrapping Italy or Disney, but still want to work on something. I think I'll probably end up printing all these "random" pages, along with a few of the Digi Dare type pages, into some sort of All About Me album, which I can them adjust and rearrange and add to as often as I see fit.


Credits
Elements

Patterns

Dots and Solids
Grades

No comments:

Post a Comment