Saturday, August 20, 2011

Last Week's Layouts

My brain is about to implode rather violently due to move in stresses, and I haven't even moved in yet! I've finally seen all (well, just about all, with any luck - I have a rug and two chairs in hall storage) my dorm junk together, and it fills the back of my mother's van. Yikes. At least if my room looks like an episode of Hoarders, I won't have a roommate silently resenting me for it.  I have been scrapping, despite the fact we basically have been driving for two and a half days, visiting family, and being on the errand-running end of a freshman move-in. I also did my Halloween page, but since we went to a nightclub that night, well, that's just one for the photobook.

For the 8/16 Tuesday Template Challenge (actually scrapped last week, but not posted till Tuesday)

Credits
A half-done page that happened to easily fit this Friday's Roadmap to Scrap


Credits
For a Mousescrappers Challenge:

Credits

I do want to get another page or so done tonight, although goodness knows I should probably sleep instead. Photobook coupons are just so tempting! I have 9 pages left of my 2010 book, and a coupon expiring Wednesday. Can she do it? Yes she can! Probs. If, you know, a new semester and move-in and seeing friends I haven't seen since 2010 don't interfere.

No comments:

Post a Comment