Monday, June 20, 2011

The Race Is On...

The other day, I received a shutterfly coupon in my inbox. 40% off photobooks. Hmmm...I had a third of my Paris book done, so that e-mail was like a giant flashing "GO!" sign to get this done. I have ten pages to go before Wednesday, and I think I'll actually make it. Admittedly, I'm cheating a little bit more than usual by using some quickpages and previously used pages, but my cheapness and desire to get this done is outweighing my perfectionism.  It's probably a good thing, since I'm doing more basic scrapping/memory keeping rather than focusing on playing with kits and photoshop and dawdling on the internet.  Since last Thursday, I've been going at lightspeed to get these done:

Credits
For Speed Scrap 68; Credits

Credits

Credits
Credits
Credits: Cindy Schneider - Template Freebie 4; Britt-ish Designs - Mermaid Lagoon, Happy Birthday Mousescrappers
Britt-ish Designs - Never Grow Up, Tell No Tales Add On, Sailor Boy; Scrapmatters Design Team - Wizarding Magic
Suzy Q Scraps - Thinking of Dad Freebie, Thinking of Dad Extras, Stash Builders Simple Paper Alpha 2; Britt-ish Designs - Mousterpiece Alpha

Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studios - Candy Shop; Britt-ish Designs - Happy Birthday Mousescrappers, Never Grow Up, Monstrosity, Hooligans Add On, Sailor Boy; Digilicious - Fall Carnival

There are several more pages I have done, but for various reasons don't feel like uploading: Main Street Entrance, First View of the Castle, Adventureland, Radiator Springs, Cinderella's Carriage, and the Princess Float. Now to get back to work and get this finished! Either way, I'll be getting my 2008 book printed come Wednesday, since this coupon is better than printing individual pages and putting them in an album like I'd originally planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment