Friday, June 24, 2011

Italy Again - Finally

A random bout of organization in my room has led me to the realization that I need to get my Italy scrapbook done, stat. All because of a new tertiary bookshelf, which allowed me to finally put all my scrapbooks in a nice row. Italy needs it's own place now, and this is one of the few times when I'll have the time to sit down and scrap everything in rapid succession.

Template - ???; Biografitti - Notes to Self Add On; Sahlin Studios - In the City Alpha
Britt-ish Designs - Riverbend
Britt-ish Designs - Riverbend; Simple Scrapper - Celebrate the Season Week 4 Template
Britt-ish Designs - Riverbend; Jady Day Studio - Catch Up Template
Now I have 41 consecutive pages for my book! In addition to the 8 or so random other pages I have finished. Considering that the first 41 pages only cover up through mid-February, this is going to be a very long book. Hopefully I won't have to split it into two volumes, as I'd really love just one giant thick book. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment