Thursday, June 16, 2011

Falling Out of the Scrapping Groove

I finished my 2009 scrapbook last week and sent it to print,* finally, so now I'm in a place where the list of what to scrap is more undone than done. Rather overwhelming, especially since I really need to get working on my Italy book.  Yikes. I have gotten a few pages done for my June 2011 book. For this one, I picked up an 8x8 scrapbook in the gift shop, and plan on adding some additional page protectors.  I'll probably print a few test pages when I finally send those ones off to Persnickety Prints, which I keep hearing lovely things about.

We also got our photopass cd in the mail, so now I have all my pictures and can get working on some of the character/icon pages, which really make up most of this book.

Credits: Britt-ish Designs - Just an Alpha, Bouncy; Sahlin Studios - Enjoy the Moment

Not thrilled about how this one turned out, but I really like the idea of it and how little time it took me to do it, so it stays:

Credits: Scrapmatters Design Team - Wizarding Magic

Credits

And for this week's challenge at Mousescrappers, hosted by Tanya:

Credits

* Really excited about this one - the timing of Shutterfly's sales combined to 20% off, free 8x8 for Father's Day, and the last day of free shipping. So I paid $43 and saved $48 - awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment