Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Some More Layouts

So much for having time to scrap and post over Thanksgiving. I was too busy cooking!  I'll have to share some of the links to the recipes later, since everything turned out so good (and I'd kind of like to have a record of it somewhere that I cooked somewhat successfully).  I did get some scrapping done on Black Friday, though - Britt's grab bag was too good to pass up.  And she had a Black Friday challenge - which I won! Random draw, but I'm really pleased with how my entry came out.  Getting the next four new releases as a prize was certainly a day maker :)


Credits: 

Britt-ish Designs: Riverbend, Stash Staple: Solids Pack 2, Alpha-bitty, Happiest Season of All, Basic Date Stash (black element), Kiss That Frog, Fireside Chat Templates; Jennifer Barrette: Winter Woolies; Graham Like the Cracker: One More Sleep



Also had a layout that I've been meaning to finish off for a while, and finally got around to doing so. I'm still not 100% pleases with the pictures, and might  switch them out with a couple others before printing:


Credits: Britt-ish Designs: Fish Are Friends


Last one is for the Mousescrappers Weekly Challenge hosted by Denise (agrievingmommy).  The challenge was to use masks, which she kindly provided. It's posted at Mousescrappers here.


Credits: Britt-ish Designs: Riverbend, Stacked Templates 4, Disney Doodles; Agrievingmommy: Disney Masks Volume 2 Magical Masks


That's all so far. I've been rather busy with school these past two weeks.  Last Monday I had 15 pages due on portrayals of the imperial family during the time of Augustus, with emphasis on Livia as the first wife of the emperor.  This Thursday I have another 5-8 pages due on Tom Jones, so I'll have to get that done. I did get a chance to see Tangled over break, and it was completely fabulous. I completely identified with Rapunzel - I swear, I've totally done the bug eyes, bouncing around and guilt. Plus, Zachary Levi = awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment