Monday, November 8, 2010

I am pretty much all shopped out from DSD this weekend.  I found some great stuff, some of which has been on my list for ages.  And I got some major scrapping done.

First was the Chicago Botanic Garden (from way back in May), which I managed to do while Roomie 1 did dance prep a few feet away:

Credits: Listgirl Designs - Template Set: Whimsicality; Sahlin Studios - Enjoy the Magic, Around the World; Britt-ish Designs - Tack It Down
Next is another one from May, although the occasion was the bake sale for Sister's class bunny:


Scrapmuss Designs - Project 365 template No 11
Sahlin Studios - Enjoy the Moment

 Here's a Disney one for this week's Mousescrapper's Challenge:

Credits: Sahlin Studios - So This Is Love; Britt-ish Designs - Button Ears; Sahlin Studios and Britt-ish Designs - Mansion Masquerade; Carrin (Trixie Scraps Star) - Thursday Challenge 8/12/10 Template
And here is my entry for Template Challenge 36, hosted by Natalie at Mousescrappers.  This template was so fun.  I'm going to be changing out the Minnie picture at Christmas time or thereabouts because all my photos from the early years are back at the parent's house.

Credits: Britt-ish Designs - Jellies: Blooms, Hollywood!, Sweet, NDN Goodies; Natalie from PA - Mousescrappers Template Challenge #36
I'll hopefully have a few more layouts by the end of the week. At the same time, I really should be writing a fifteen page paper for the 22nd. And the Italian presentation corrections.  And watching Mad Men for an English project (which is far more appealing, but still. Homework). By Thanksgiving, at least, I hope to finally start tackling the backlog of pictures from the summer, and maybe doing some of the Weekly Challenges from the Logbook I got back in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment