Monday, January 31, 2011

Falling Behind...

Well, I'm safely in Italy now and have begun the grand tour (part of my ongoing goal of getting a classical education). Here are some of my January pre-trip layouts, though. Most of these are from the Mousescrappers Minnie Marathon, although a couple aren't.


First is my 2010 year in review page:


Britt-ish Designs: Year in Review Template, Sahlin Studios: Innovation
Next are my favorites from the Speed Scrap Marathon at the beginning of January. Cape May, posted at Mousescrappers:


Scrapmatters Design Team - Coastal; Kellybell - Pixie Dust Sampler
Hollywood Studios:


Britt-ish Designs: Hollywood!


Little Girls At Heart:


Britt-ish Designs - Let Down Your Hair


Galactic Defenders, made to coordinate with my other LGM page:

Britt-ish Designs - Monstrosity, Wire Flowers: Metal Edition, Space Ranger, Galactic Alliance Add On, Polka Dots for Boys; Sahlin Studio - Enjoy the Moment Add On; Scrapping with Liz - Advent Day 3 Template

Britt-ish Designs - Queen of the Castle; Britt-ish Designs and Suzy Q Scraps - Tale As Old As Time; Sahlin Studios - Innovation; Kellybell - Pixie Dust Sampler; Erica Zane - If You Give A Girl A Castle; Disneyclips.com - clip art; Traci Reed - Template Angie (from a freebie pack)
And the last of the Mousescrappers pages, Meep. This was the page I made for the weekly challenge I hosted a couple weeks ago.

Britt-ish Designs - Monstrosity, Mousterpiece Alpha, Jellies: Frames
Font: Traveling Typewriter

One last Disney page, which I did in the Atlanta airport while waiting for my flight.  I got a Rapunzel doll for Christmas, and Diana got Lotso. Combined with the Buzz costume she got my monkey, this was too cute to a scene to pass up:

Britt-ish Designs: Let Down Your Hair; Stolen Moments Designs: Scraps By Number, Just Call Me Alli Newsletter Freebie

No comments:

Post a Comment