Thursday, September 8, 2011

An Off Week for Me

Off as in I don't have a lot of assignments or stress. I've been still scrapping diligently, as the September double points at ScrapMatters is irresistible. So many things being accomplished! I also picked out my 125 favorite photos from last semester and had them printed, so in a week or so I'll have a lovely collage for my wall. There are still several decorating type things I need to get done this weekend, though.

Credits
Credits
Credits
Credits
Credits
Credits
Credits
And my personal favorite:

Credits
Credits
I always kind of figured that my love for the Ara Pacis would spill out onto two pages, and now I know I wasn't mistaken. At some point, I'll type up all of my notes and add them to the pictures of me with the monument (and just the straight up monument).

Credits

No comments:

Post a Comment