Friday, September 16, 2011

Fall - The Bundle

Crossbone Cuts has a new seasonally appropriate collection out today, and I had the opportunity to play with it a bit. There are two coordinating parts - I Heart Fall and Fall Fail. It's perfect - one is appropriate for autumns up north, where our campus becomes the most gorgeous place in the Midwest while the leaves change, and the smaller Fall Fail add-on is perfect for fall breaks back home, where it's still hot and sunny. Fun fact: in Houston, we lose our leaves in the spring. When the new green leaves push out the old green leaves. Yay seasons? Both kits are also bundled up together for a discount.



And here are a few layouts I made using these kits. The first is from Diana's and my trip to the museum over fall break.

Credits
And this one I made tonight for the 9/16 Roadmap to Scrap. Not quite during the fall, but still perfect for a nature page.

Credits
I'll probably end up using this kit again after my fall break trip to WDW - Diana and I are going to be hitting up the Halloween party!

No comments:

Post a Comment