Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Scraplift Page and More

So this last week, in addition to frantic costume making, a Harry Potter movie marathon and seeing the new movie twice (I cried), I decided for no real reason to re-read the collected works of Meg Cabot. I'm 23 in out of the 47 my sister and I have, although I'll probs be skipping Airhead and Queen of Babble (not because I didn't like it, but because I can't read a romance like that where - SPOILER - she doesn't stay with the guy in the sequels, as he's actually a jerk). Next up will be the Avalon High + manga, Mediator, and the historical romances. I've also got to go track down her new ones (Insatiable, Overbite, and Abandon).

I have been making pages, I swear - I just have to hold off another week before sharing them. In the meanwhile, I have a couple more pages. This one I did for Wenrob's scraplift challenge over at Mousescrappers:

Credits
This is a page I did a while ago, but had to reopen to save for printing and figured I'd post as well:

Credits: Britt-ish Designs, Sahlin Studios, Studio Tangie, and Decrow Designs - Mansion Masquerade, Mansion Masquerade Clusters/Splatters

No comments:

Post a Comment