Tuesday, July 26, 2011

New Layouts and a CT Position!

So last weekend I officially became a member of Tanya's Crossbone Cuts CT! She has a store here at ScrapMatters full of really vibrant kits. I'm so excited for this fun opportunity. I've been following her designing for a while now and am really looking forward to working with her and her designs. In the mean time, I've been busy working on a few layouts for using her kits.  First one I did was with In My Garden and In My Garden Add-On for a ScrapMatters Tuesday Template challenge.

Credits
By this point, I already figured I was going to be throwing myself wholeheartedly into ScrapMatters, so I figured I may as well try out a few more challenges there, such as a Roadmap to Scrap. It was basically like a Mousescrappers weekly challenge, but without the Disney theme. Have I mentioned I like structure and rules? It might be a complex at this point. This was made using You're a Peach and You're a Peach Add-On.

Credits

Also, I ended up hanging around on Monday and running into a speed scrap. Obviously kismet. This one was made with Tanya's newest collaboration with WM Squared Designs, Peace, Love & Flip Flops - The Bundle (it also comes non-bundled, but the extras are just so fun).

Credits
That's all for now. I'm heading out of town for a few days to visit my grandparents, but I do have a few more layouts to post later this week that I'll be back for. I might even figure out the scheduling feature for blog posts...or maybe not. My flight tomorrow is rather early.

No comments:

Post a Comment