Monday, May 9, 2011

Trying to finish up the 2009 book

Once again, exams week = prime scrapping time.  Here are my pages from the weekend.

First, an Italy page. This one contains all the quotes I've been writing down from various places during the semester, mostly from Chris, Adam, Scott, and Dora.

Stolen Moments - Makin Me Happy, Happiest Add On, Happiest Little Bits; Captivated Visions - January 2011 Blog Challenge Template; Sahlin Studios - Practically Perfect
This one is from the Cake Smash challenge. I've been having the trickiest time getting this photo done for some reason, and I'm still not thrilled with it, but I'm tired of it holding up the album.

Credits
One made as part of the four-page Toy Story queue area/Buzz Lightyear set, in the same color scheme.

Credits
Made using the new Sahlin Studios kit - it was an impulse buy, discovered almost immediately after I opened up this photo, but before making any decisions on how to scrap it.

Credits
A template challenge page, also using a new-to-me kit from iNSD.

Credits
This has been sitting half-finished for a while, so I just decided to leave it mostly as is with a few minor updates.

Credits

Credits


No comments:

Post a Comment