Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Week 2 In Italy - More Site Visits!

Another week with more site visits - I think I'm going to be falling behind pretty quickly now that the city is starting to catch up with me.  Here is the second half of last week, detailing our half-day Art History trip to the Vatican. I have a couple more St Peter's Square pages to do, since I went back on Saturday. No basilica, but I did get to see the pope ordaining new bishops on the big screen that they had set up outside.


Simple Scrapper: April 10x12 Template; Bella Gypsy: Polar Pals and Chill Factor; Britt-ish Designs: Christmas Tradition

Bella Gypsy: Polar Pals and Chill Factor; Simple Scrapper: Seven Things Template
I also finally got around to doing the other half of the Tarquinia page on the tomb that we were assigned. All I have to say : best tomb there.

Suzy Q Scraps and Britt-ish Designs: Bon Appetit; Traci Reed Hawt Mamas: Template

No comments:

Post a Comment