Thursday, October 27, 2011

Recent Pages...Pre- and Post-Disney

Although I brought my computer to Florida, I really only had time to empty the memory card every night and back up my pictures. It's hard, because while I now have a ton of fresh pictures to scrap (I made the list - between the Halloween parties and the 108 characters (!!!), the preliminary page count is 136), I still haven't finished my Italy book or my May Disney trip.  Alas, such woe - too many things to scrap :D

The Cover for May 2011:

Credits
Credits
Credits
Credits
Credits
Another Italy page - the progress on this is slower than I would have hoped. It'll get done, though - I have like  a week and a half in Jackson at Christmas time where I can get a ton of scrapping done (I don't do winter sports, so much inside time). 

Credits
I've also been working a bit on this trip. Perhaps ill-advised, but so many pictures and new things to scrap! Have a mentioned I've been character stalking? 108 CHARACTERS. New ones. Does anyone have a good kit for the 7 Dwarves, Tarzan and Jane, the Step Family, Prince Phillip, Duffy, Playhouse Disney characters, Phineas and Ferb? Or Sugar Ray. There was a Sugar Ray concert that we stumbled upon - the lead singer is also a cowbell player, so cowbell elements would be super cool.

Credits
Credits
Did I mention we met six princes, Tarzan, Terrence/Peter Pan (let's be honest, same nose and frantic energy) and the Mad Hatter? SO MANY MALE FACE CHARACTERS. Also, they were approximately ten times more fun than the princesses. Actually, all the male characters are a lot more fun when you travel without your parents. Chip checked my hand for a wedding ring; Max walked off with us, got chastised by Goofy, who then took us for himself; King Louie was a total player; Duffy also tried to remove us from the Halloween party; and Handy Manny (!) tried to take us off as his dinner dates. I kind of wanted to see the looks on the preschoolers' faces for that one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment