Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Weekend in Paris

Last weekend a friend and I (well, a group of seven, actually) went to Paris of the weekend. My friend and I decided to do one day in Disney, and the next day for the Louvre. It worked out well, since I got to go to mass at Notre Dame and get in to the Louvre for free.  I scrapped the pages that will go in my Italy scrapbook, although I took enough pictures on Saturday to make a good 40 page book just from the park. This also fulfills the March/April Scavenger Hunt on Mousescrappers.

Credits here

Credits here


Sunday was actually spent within the city. We only had one full day in the city, so we budgeted our time. I went to Sunday mass in Notre Dame, then met up with Melissa and her friend Catherine at L’Orangerie to see Monet’s Waterlilies. Then we went over to Lource and raced through to see as much as we could, especially in the antiquities (they had full body statues of Livia and Otho!) On our way to catch our shuttle, we couldn’t leave without trying crepes (and a macaroon in the airport as well).

Credits: Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studios - Taste of the World Bundle; Mandagirl - Template 55


No comments:

Post a Comment